I've created promotional material for some of their current and upcoming fundraising events, such as Eagles in the City, the 24 Hour Relay and National Bank Easter Seals Regatta. As well, I've updated and created brochures, internal stationery, newsletters, posters and email marketing. I've also designed some fun material that is sent to sponsors and interested patrons.
Design layout for an online newsletter. The images were supplied to me.
Design and layout of a printed newsletter sent out 6 times per year. I volunteered with this organization for 2 years.
Part of a Fruit Bowl design project for an Industrial Design course at Emily Carr University.
- This logo was designed for a fictional spa and treatment centre. Could be adapted for other health related companies.
- This is a logo I created for my own social media, video and animation productions.
- A proposed logo I designed for an event done by the Arts Club Theatre.
I created this logo for an annual email sent by BC Lions Society to Easter Seals Camps donors. It includes photos and stories from the campers.
- Logo designed and created for a private bartending service.
- Logo I designed for a lawn-a-gram company that will decorate your lawn with fun items for special occasions.
- Logo I designed for the leasing side of a car dealership.
- Logo I created for an environmental group.
I've spent many years in the print design industry, with pre-press production experience pertaining to business collateral. I love typography and using it to express the feeling of a piece, whether the type is on its own or combined with images.